So, what’s Vastu? For some people, it’s just a superstitious belief, while for some it’s just a way to make money. Of course, many of us do believe in Vastu Shastra and seamlessly look for Vastu compliant homes while buying one. So, Vastu is an ancient science which was practiced to enhance positivity in our places where we stay. When Vastu is applied correctly, even our aura can become extremely positive, which can take you towards success throughout your life. You can also take opinions from Vastu Consultant for Interior design, they will assist you better.
It can be unbelievable, but only till you start applying Vastu- Once you get compiled with Vastu you will start experiencing the good. So, Vastu for entire home?
Vastu Shastra Tips for your Entire Home
- First things first, you need to be more sure about the main entrances, as it has to be placed or constructed in the north or north-east direction.
- Never paint your main entrance with dark shades or colors, especially avoid colors such as Black or Charcoal colors.
- Make sure that you are constructing and building your main door with completely high-quality wooden furniture etc.
- Never place or build water-related decorations at the entrance of your home, it can be not so good for the wellness or the wellbeing of your home or the house.
- Never keep a shoe rack or a dustbin near the entrance or the main door. It can again be not good for the wealth coming inside.
- Place lights and create some good decorations at the main entrance to bring in positivity.
- The social room or the living room must be very good and well-constructed too. The social room must face the east side or the east direction. Make sure that you are keeping all the furniture on the south-west side of your room.
- Also, appliances in the living room should be kept in the south-east direction only.
- The bedroom should be built in the south-west direction only. When you sleep your head must face west.
- Never place or avoid placing a mirror in the bed front region.
You can merely apply and use all these Vastu Shastra tips to your entire home, or even at the time of buying a house or a flat. In fact, you can also make use of these Vastu tips for your office spaces too. For more assistance, you can indeed consider a Vastu Consultant for Office.